Montessori School of Kleinburg (M.S.K.) is located on 13 acres of outdoor greenery in the picturesque town of Kleinburg, Ontario. This “home-like” building has been the educational setting for hundreds of students since its inception. The school is surrounded by rich heritage buildings and historical landmarks such as the Humber River, the McMichael Art Gallery and Bindertwine Park.
Associations & Sponsorships
Our belief at Montessori School of Kleinburg is to provide excellence in education while uniquely meeting children’s individual needs, within a safe and enriched learning environment.
Montessori School of Kleinburg is an independent, non-denominational school serving families of various ethnic backgrounds. Within a safe, scenic and enriched learning environment, our dedicated team believes and defines education as the leading of human souls to what is best, and making what is best out of them. The developing child learns about respect, responsibility and resourcefulness both internally and externally within their environment so that they can grow and become an educated, respectful and contributing member of their society.
Listen to the MSK Graduation Song
- Nourish students’ minds daily and help in their overall growth.
- Motivate and encourage students to participate in a cooperative and respectful manner.
- Provide safety and security to all children, staff and family members.
- Provide the best for overall growth.
- Strengthen and surpass all areas of education
- Illustrate world issues to all students and guide them in their ability to make positive changes within their environment.
- Implement the 3 R’s: resourcefulness, responsibility and respectfulness
“A child is also a worker and a producer. Although he cannot share in the work of adults, he has its own difficult and important task to perform, that of producing a man.”
Maria Montessori – The Secret of Childhood